These Terms and Conditions will govern individuals/entrants’ participation in the Valentines Day promotion (“Promotion”). Entrants are deemed to have read and consented to these Terms and Conditions prior to entering into this Promotion. Please refer to this website for the current Terms and Conditions for the Promotion: www.fourwaysonline.com
All participants during the term of the Promotion agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The company responsible for this Promotion in its entirety is Fourways.
2. Promotion Mechanism:
- Valentines promotion is applicable from the 11th February (00h00) to the 14th February 2022 (23h59)
- Purchase any selected Aircon on FourwaysOnline and receive 14% off
- Spend a minimum value of R1000 and receive a free red Midea Kettle or Toaster
3. Discount offer applies to selected aircons only. One (1) promotional code or offer per checkout.
4. The 14% discount is not applicable on any aircon units that are currently part of the Blue Tag Sale
5. Limited quantities on free gift apply based on stock availability and is based on a first come first serve basis
6. Only one kettle or toaster applicable per customer
7. Free gift will be added to basket automatically if the promotion requirements are met
8. This Promotion is run at the sole discretion of Fourways and the 14% Off discount must be taken up (or rejected) as advertised and may not be exchanged for cash.
9. By entering this Promotion, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by the rules of these Terms and Conditions.
10. Fourways accepts no responsibility should entries not be received for whatever reason. No member of Fourways is responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, internet or computer malfunctions, errors in transmission or any condition beyond the control of Fourways which may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted.
11. Fourways reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation, or any other event outside of Fourways’ control.
12. Fourways reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Promotion. In such event, where the Promotion is cancelled or suspended, all participants or entrants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the Promotion and acknowledge that they have no recourse against Fourways, its employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters.
13. By entering this Promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
14. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
15. Fourways and its associated companies, agents and contractors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage, death, personal injuries, defamation, invasion of privacy or claims based on publicity rights arising in connection with this Promotion and/or promotional offer.
16. Fourways shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms and Conditions.
17. If part, or all, or any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable:
- It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
- It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect.
18. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the Promotion Terms and Conditions will result in immediate disqualification of the participant or entrant.