TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in the promotion, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to, and accepts these Official Rules as being the governing regulations of WIN A TRIP promotion
Click here to enter your product purchase details to enter the promotion: Win a Trip
• The Imperial Air Conditioning Win a Trip promotion is valid from 1 November 2021 – 17 April 2022. Participant’s total spend will be calculated during these dates only.
• To be illegible to enter the draw, a minimum spend of R1 000 must be made on any Midea products between 1 November 2021 – 17 April 2022
• R1 000 spend is 1 entry, so the more you spend the more you can enter.
• Your proof of purchase needs to be uploaded to our website via the online form
• All details must be filled out on the entry form for it to be valid.
• Entrants must be over 18 to participate.
• If you spend R10 000 in one purchase, you will receive a double entry (an additional 10 entries into the draw)
• One of the advantages included in the promotion’s prize is a ticket/s to attend a football match of the well-known English club. Double entry points will be given on the days the team plays.
• Imperial Air Conditioning reserves the right to cancel the trip at any time due to unforeseen situations
• Winners will be selected and contacted directly by a member of Imperial Air Conditioning.
• The Imperial Air Conditioning Win a Trip promotion is owned and run by Imperial Air Conditioning.
• The Football team, Football players and Football management are not involved in the running of this promotion or the winner selection.
• If Covid affects the trip in any way, Imperial Management will assess the situation and decide on a suitable alternative solution.
• The Prize is not transferable for cash
• Imperial Air Conditioning will issue the winner with R10 000 spending money per couple. Anything over and above will be for their own account
• Accommodation is for 2 people sharing
• Flights are economy issued tickets
• Passports must be valid for 6 months from the date of return
• Minimum 2 blank pages
• All entrants at an equal participation levels (End Users or Dealers) hereby acknowledge and confirm their understanding that this document is legally oriented to govern the mutual relation between Imperial Air Conditioning Co. and all participants hence, all participants irrevocably waives its right to dispatch any claim of whatsoever nature in present and future to any organization, entity, individual other than Imperial Air Conditioning Co. regardless the nature of losses or damages that may arise for participating in the WIN A TRIP Promotion.
• Imperial Air Conditioning Co. at any given time or occasion will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Midea Group and its affiliates, officers, employees, business partners, agents, sponsors, sponsored, co-contracted parties against all claims, losses, demands, proceedings, expenses arising out from WIN A TRIP promotion.
• Employees of Sponsors, staff and families of related suppliers, resellers, installers, sales agents, contractors, tour agents, sponsors, advertising, promotion and production agencies, and their agents and immediate families (spouses, parents, children and siblings and their spouses) are not eligible to participate in the promotion.
• The prize winner must accept that his/her name and/or likeness may be announced in prize sponsors literature or on the Internet for publicity or advertising purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
• Imperial Air Conditioning will not disclose, share, communicate by any mean the entrants personal information unless otherwise requested in writing by a law, judicial or governmental order
• Imperial Air Conditioning reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
Travel Covid protocols may change, and we will inform you but please take note of the following:
Fully vaccinated passengers
1.Book a test for day 2
2.Complete a passenger locator form
3.Have evidence of your vaccination status with you during travel.
These measures apply to all persons (including UK nationals and residents) arriving in the UK from outside the common travel area comprising the United Kingdom, Ireland, the Isle of Man, and the Channel Islands. Failure to comply with these measures is a criminal offence and you could be fined. There are a limited set of exemptions from these measures. Check the list of exemptions carefully. You may be fined if you fraudulently claim an exemption