Who is Fourways Online?
Fourways Online are the biggest distributor of Samsung and Alliance air-conditioning and water heating products and have been in business for over 20 years.
How do I determine the size of aircon required for my application?
Room size is dependent on the square meterage of the space. You can determine the size of your unit by multiplying the length x width of the room, then multiply this figure by roughly 600 Btu's per m2. Each size unit on the website specifies the square meterage of the space it caters for.
E.g. A room size of 20m2 (5m across by 4 meters wide) will require a 12000btu size aircon. A room size of 40m2 (10m across by 4m wide) will require a 24000btu size aircon and so on.
What is included in an Aircon Installation fee?
The cost of the back-to-back aircon installation (i.e. indoor unit located on the other side of the wall opposite the outdoor unit) with available plug point for the 9000btu and 12000btu is R2500.00 (incl. VAT). The cost of the installation for the 18000btu and 24000btu is R2700.00 (incl. VAT)
The cost of this installation includes the following:
- Up to 3metres of refrigerant piping, drain pipe and cable
- Outdoor mounting bracket (if required)
- Installation to a maximum height of 3metres above ground level
- Drilling of one hole for piping
- Holes will be filled but not painted
The installer will quote for all costs in addition to the 3metre back-to-back installation which will include but are not limited to the following:
- Any required piping and cabling in addition to the piping and cabling referred to above, or electrical connection to the main switchboard
- Travelling expenses in the event of the installation being out of a 30km radius from where the unit was bought
- Any other extras, including but not limited to:
- external isolators and additional electrical work required
- any additional refrigerant piping, insulation, drain pipe and cable
- trunking to cover piping
Please note costs of isolators are not included in the installation fee. Isolator switches are a regulation requirement and are not included in the cost of the installation. A qualified electrician must install an isolator at your own cost. He must install the isolator not more than 2metres from the condenser and within view of the condenser. The cost of this is in addition to the installation cost of the unit and must be paid directly to the electrician. Indoor and outdoor units must always be earthed.
A qualified electrician must install an isolator at your own cost. He must install the isolator not more than 2metres from the condenser and within view of the condenser. The cost of this is in addition to the installation cost of the unit and must be paid directly to the electrician. Indoor and outdoor units must always be earthed.
How does delivery work?
Standard delivery takes between 1-4 working days dependant on the area you live in, between 8:00am-5:00pm. In the case of aircons, delivery will be done by an installation company authorised by Fourways Online. We will communicate the details of the installer who will be delivering the unit to you.
What are your warranty terms?
Our Samsung and Alliance midwall split aircon products cover a 5 year warranty provided that the unit is installed by an installation company authorised by Fourways Online, the unit is serviced as per the warranty card guidelines; and the customer registers their product on www.fourwaysonline.com or www.allianceair.co.za. All other warranties are as stipulated on the Fourways Online website.
What payment options are available?
All payments go through PayGate and have various options such as credit card, debit card, EFT etc.
How will I be invoiced?
Your invoice will come from the installer authorised by Fourways Online; who will be responsible for delivering and installing the unit (where applicable).
What are your hours of operation?
Our website never closes – you are free to purchase 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our Client Concierge team are available via email and will respond within 24 hours during working hours.
Where is my order? How can I track the status of my order?
Our courier partner will call ahead of delivery to confirm date and time of delivery best suited to you. You can also call, whatsapp or mail us should you wish to enquire about the status of your delivery.
Can I change or edit my order?
If any changes are needed once an order is placed, please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate you with any request.
Can I cancel my order?
If you no longer want to receive the order you can log a cancellation via email, this needs to be done on the same day that your order is placed before the order goes out for delivery the following day. If you wish to log a return, you can do so by email on receiving your parcel. The item will then be collected from you free of charge, and a refund (or exchange, if requested) actioned once the items are returned to our warehouse.
Can I order by phone?
We don’t do phone or face to face orders. You can only order/purchase online but are more than welcome to call our Client Concierge team to assist with any queries or questions regarding any of our products or services.
Is Fourways Online secure?
Fourways Online is 100% safe and secure. We use physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to assist us in preventing unauthorized access, maintaining data accuracy, and correctly using your personal information.
When does Fourways Online charge my credit card?
We charge your card as soon as the order is processed (which is shortly after you checkout). You will receive an order confirmation via email.
Why is my credit card payment not going through?
Check that the card number, card name and expiry date is entered exactly as it is on the front of your card. Check that your 3 digit CVC number on the back of the card is also entered correctly. Ensure the two factor banking authentication is also completed and OTP entered to complete the purchase.
Can I return any item?
1. Faulty products:
A refund or exchange will be arranged in the case of a faulty product at no charge, provided:
- it is undamaged and unused
- it is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and in its original condition with all seals still intact (if applicable).
- it is not missing any accessories or parts; and
- you log a return on the Website contact us page or email us within 7 days of delivery to you; and
- it has not been installed in the case of aircon units and swimming pool heat pumps. If the unit has been installed standard warranty and procedures will apply.
Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will refund you with the purchase price of the product within 8 days of the return. Please bear in mind that refunds can take 5 - 10 working days to reflect in your account depending on the banking institution you make use of. We are entitled to refuse a return if the unwanted product is returned damaged, not in a re-saleable condition or missing any accessories.
2. Unwanted products:
In the case of unwanted products, you can return the item to us provided:
- it is undamaged and unused, and unopened with the original packaging, labels and stickers still attached;
- it is not missing any accessories or parts;
- you log a return on the Website contact us page or email us within 7 days of delivery to you
- aircon and heat pump products that have been installed are not eligible for return, and standard warranty and procedures will apply
For unwanted products there will be a collection charge of 5% on total purchase price for transportation fees which will be deducted from the amount refunded to you.
Please take note of the very important info :
- If the product is opened and faulty and the box is undamaged we will gladly accept the return and arrange a replacement unit. If the box is damaged upon receipt of the product, please do not accept or sign for the delivery. If you were not available to receive the product yourself please take an image of the damaged box and do not open the box otherwise we cannot receive the product back.
- Please note the faulty or unwanted product needs to be returned in the original undamaged boxing for us to ensure a refund.
How do I return (refund/exchange) an item?
- Log your exchange/refund request on the website or via email
- Prepare the return parcel and pack the product in its original packaging
- Collection will be arranged through our courier partner at a time suitable to you
- In the case of aircons or heat pumps, collection will be through the dealer/installation company authorised by Fourways Online that delivered the unit to you and he/she will arrange to collect the unit back from you.
What if I ordered the wrong size unit?
Each size unit on the website specifies the room size it caters for. You can calculate the square meterage of your room by multiplying the length x width. If your installer who delivers the unit determines the size of unit is too small for the application for which you intend to use it he will recommend that you exchange it for a bigger sized unit. He will then take the unit back and return it with a bigger size, or you can return the unit to Fourways Online via the installer for a full refund by Fourways Online provided your unit is in line with requirements listed as per return stipulations)