- Detailed description of goods and/or services
Fourways Online is a business in the Airconditioning industry that sells online.
- Fourways Online Ecommerce Delivery Policy
This delivery policy is hereby incorporated into and forms part of our agreement with all Fourways Online customers. It is only valid for merchandise purchased on the Fourways Online website (www.fourwaysonline.com) and outlines all important information related to the swift and secure delivery of your purchases.
- Fourways Online only delivers to supplied physical addresses within the Republic of South Africa, either door-to-door or door-to-counter, depending on where you’re located.
- Items will be delivered to the physical address specified during the checkout process. Should no party be present at the specified address for collection at the time of delivery, drivers will retain the parcel(s), and then telephone to reschedule the delivery date or return later that day, if possible.
- For same-day deliveries (Gauteng Province only), orders must be made on the Fourways Online website by 13:00. All deliveries made thereafter will follow a 24-hour delivery timeframe.
- Same-day deliveries with be delivered to their respective recipients by 16:30, unless otherwise stated.
- Currently, same-day deliveries are only available for the Gauteng Province area. Deliveries for Durban and its surrounding areas will follow a 24-hour delivery timeframe from the date of order. Deliveries for Cape Town and its surrounding areas will follow a 48-hour delivery timeframe from the date of order.
- In accordance with South African COVID-19 Lockdown Regulations, no after-hours will be made to any part of the country.
- Where delays and out-of-stock situations occur, every reasonable effort will be made to inform you if there will be a substantial delay in your delivery.
- All Fourways employees undergo daily screening for COVID-19 symptoms, which includes body temperature checks, which are not to exceed 37 °C. Any individuals showing potential signs of Coronavirus infection will be required to return home for self-quarantine and will not be permitted to enter the Fourways premises or resume any official duties.
- All Fourways goods and work areas are sanitised following guidelines published by the National Department of Health, before leaving the warehouse or depot.
- All Fourways employees are required to wear face masks that cover their nose and mouth to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection. Hands are to be washed regularly with soap and water, and disinfected with hand sanitiser between each delivery.
- Fourways Online COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Drivers have received training and instruction on how to maintain adequate social distancing from package recipients during the delivery process.
- Upon receipt of delivery, all customers are required to wear protective cloth masks that cover their face and nose. Customers must maintain at least one and a half metres distance from delivery personnel.
- Export restriction
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Fourways Online is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Fourways Online will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 5% administration fee.Our Samsung and Alliance aircon products cover a 5 year warranty provided that the unit is installed by an installation company authorised by Fourways Online the unit is serviced as per the warranty card guidelines; and the customer registers their product on www.fourwaysaircon.co.za or www.allianceair.co.za. All other warranties are as stipulated on the Fourways Online website.
Fourways Online shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the Fourways Online bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Fourways Online via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Fourways Online separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Fourways Online takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Fourways Online chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, Suite 74, Private Bag X7, North Riding, 2162.
Fourways Online may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
This website is run by Fourways Airconditioning (private company) based in South Africa trading as Fourways Online and with registration number 2007/004732/07 and RGD Perry; GAG Takis; D Nunes; MN Ciko (Directors).
- Fourways Online contact details
Company Physical Address: Honeydew Business Park, 1503 Citrus Street, Honeydew, 2170Telephone: 011 7046320
PROMOTION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these Promotion terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) carefully. Participation in this Promotion will constitute your agreement to comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate in this Promotion. Please refer to this website for the current Terms and Conditions for this Promotion: www.samsung.com/za/offer/bluetagsale/
- Promotion:Samsung Blue Tag Sale (“Promotion”). The promoter of the Promotion is Samsung Electronics South Africa (Proprietary) Limited, Registration number: 1994/003872/07 and/or its agencies (“Organizer”).
- Promotion Period:
- The Promotion will run from Monday 17th August 2020 [00:00] to Sunday 6th September 2020 [23:59] (“the Promotion Period”).
- The duration of the Promotion may be amended, extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Organizer.
- Promotion is valid while stocks last.
- Who may enter:
- All participants must :
- be citizens of the Republic of South Africa and/or a legal residents of the aforesaid country;
- must be currently residing in the Republic of South Africa at the date of the commencement of the Promotion Period;
- must be a natural person and be at least 18 (eighteen) years old at the date of the commencement of the Promotion Period; and
- Must have a valid TV License for TV purchase
- All participants must :
- How to qualify for the Promotion:
- the participant must:
- Be a participant in terms of clause 3.1 above; and
- Purchase any of the following participating Samsung products with the following descriptions (“Qualifying Product”) from participating stores.
Model Code Product description Was Now Saving AR09TSHCBWK/FA Samsung AR7500 Wall-mount AC with Wind-Free™, 9,000 BTU/h 13,199 9,299 3,900 AR12TSHCBWK/FA Samsung AR7500 Wall-mount AC with Wind-Free™, 12,000 BTU/h 13,999 9,999 4,000 AR18TSHCBWK/FA Samsung AR7500 Wall-mount AC with Wind-Free™, 18,000 BTU/h 18,999 13,999 5,000 AR24TSHCBWK/FA Samsung AR7500 Wall-mount AC with Wind-Free™, 24,000 BTU/h 21,999 17,999 4,000 AR09TSHZAWK/FA Samsung AR5500T Wall-mount AC with Fast Cooling, 9,000 BTU/h 9,699 7,499 2,200 AR12TSHZAWK/FA Samsung AR5500T Wall-mount AC with Fast Cooling, 12,000 BTU/h 10,299 7,999 2,300 AR18TSHZAWK/FA Samsung AR5500T Wall-mount AC with Fast Cooling, 18,000 BTU/h 14,699 11,999 2,700 AR24TSHZAWK/FA Samsung AR5500T Wall-mount AC with Fast Cooling, 24,000 BTU/h 18,999 15,499 3,500
*all prices listed above are only recommended resale prices. Retailers are free to vary the prices at which the Qualifying Product is sold at. Promotion available at participating retailers and stockists only. The 40% discount applies to certain items only and only up to 30% on Aircon products.
- All purchases of the Qualifying Products must be made through only the following participating retail store in the Republic of South Africa during the Promotion Period: Game; Makro; Samsung Brand Store; Sounds Great Electronics; House & Home; Hirsch; Takealot; Incredible Connection; Hifi Corporation; The Foschni Group; Ackermans; Pep; Edcon; Mr Price; Woolworths; Sportmans Warehouse; Builders Warehouse; Fourways Airconditioning; Samsungair.co.za; AE Hyperworld; Clicks; Truworths; Pick n’ Pay; Shoprite; Ideals; John Craig & Dunns; Iser – Expert Branded Dealers; Tafelberg; Kloppers; New World Menlyn; Metro Pretoria; Solly’s – Louis Trichardt; Simplex Radio – Durban; Ganis Vryburg; Arctic Welkom; Munros Aliwal North; Tiekams Queenstown; Mo-Pro Sasolburg; Diamond Corner; Jaysons; Esaaks Middelburg; CLR Kimberly; Ramas; Masons; Railway Furnishers; Lucky’s Manaba; P&G; A&E; Stax; Expert Online; Ca Cellular and Home Choice.
- the participant must:
- Can I qualify more than once for the Offer:
- The Promotion is available on multiple purchases per participant, should there be any dispute in this regard, the Organizer shall be sole adjudicator of the dispute and the Organizer’s decision shall be final.
- The Promotion will afford the participant to receive the Qualifying Product at the discounted prices (“Offer”)
- Offer is not transferable. No substitution, cash redemption, or assignment of the Offer is permitted.
- The Offer may differ from that shown on the promotional material and same shall be subject to availability.
- The above promotional Offer is available on a “while stocks last” basis and the promotor cannot be held accountable once the stock of the promotional Offer or participating product has been depleted.
- The promotional offer is only available in stores where the product is listed
- Limitation of Liability:
- To the extent permitted by Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law:
- The participant and/or winner(s) hereby indemnifies the Organizer against any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or loss of any kind regardless of how this was caused, and whether it arose under the law of contract or delict or otherwise, because of the participants entrance to the Promotion.
- the Organizer excludes all warranties (express or implied), representations and liabilities regarding this Promotion (other than for death or personal injury caused by its negligence and/or fraud).
- To the extent permitted by Consumer Protection Act and any other applicable law:
- Redemption of OfferThe Participant will receive the offer in the selected store upon purchase.
- In accordance with the confidentiality policies and practices of the Organizer, none of the entry details of any participant in this Promotion will be disclosed or used by the Organizer for any purposes other than for entry into the Promotion and in accordance with clause 9.3 below.
- Participants acknowledge and accept that the Organizer shall utilise a third party (the “Organizer’s authorized agent/s”) to contact the participant, in the event that the participant qualifies for the Promotion, and to arrange delivery of the Offer, where applicable. In order to affect the contacting and delivery process, the Organizer’s shall provide the participant’s information to such third party.
- The Organizer may require the Participant to be identified and photographed. Photographs may be published in printed media, or the Participant may be required to appear on radio and television when accepting their Offer and/or after having received their Offer. The Participant will be given the opportunity to decline to the publication of their images and to participate in the Organizer’s marketing material in so far as it relates to the Promotion.
- Information regarding the Promotion that is published on authorized advertising material will also form part of the terms and conditions of the Promotion
- The Organizer’s may in their sole discretion amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, and such amendments shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the Organizer’s website www.samsung.com/za/offer/bluetagsale/. The onus rests on the participant to constantly check the website for updates to the terms and conditions.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Organizer reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion as appropriate, subject to the approval of relevant regulatory authorities
- Save as permitted by Law, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel, suspend or terminate this Promotion, without notice at any time, and such cancellation, termination or termination shall be deemed to have taken effect from the date of publication on the Organizer’s website www.samsung.com/za/offer/bluetagsale/. No liability shall lie against the Organizer in favor of any participant, Participant(s) and/ or third party arising from such cancellation, suspension or termination. Therefore the participant waives his/her right which they may have against the Organizer and hereby acknowledge that they will have no right of recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Organizer.
- This Promotion is governed by these terms and conditions, as well as those of the relevant authorized participating stores, associated with this Promotion.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa.
- The Organizer accepts no liability or responsibility, whether occasioned by any circumstance not foreseeable and not within its reasonable control for late or delayed delivery of the Offer owing to, but not limited to, stock unavailability, strike, lock out, destruction of Offer on route by any means, any civil commotion or disorder, riot, threat of war, any action taken by governmental authority or public authority of any kind, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earth quake or other acts of God.
- If part or all of any clause of these Terms and Conditions is illegal, invalid or unenforceable:
- It will be read down to the extent necessary to ensure that it is not illegal, invalid or unenforceable, but if that is not possible;
- It will be severed from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will continue to have full force and effect