- Detailed description of goods and/or services
Fourways Online is a business in the Airconditioning industry that sells online.
- Fourways Online Ecommerce Delivery Policy
This delivery policy is hereby incorporated into and forms part of our agreement with all Fourways Online customers. It is only valid for merchandise purchased on the Fourways Online website (www.fourwaysonline.com) and outlines all important information related to the swift and secure delivery of your purchases.
- Fourways Online only delivers to supplied physical addresses within the Republic of South Africa, either door-to-door or door-to-counter, depending on where you’re located.
- Items will be delivered to the physical address specified during the checkout process. Should no party be present at the specified address for collection at the time of delivery, drivers will retain the parcel(s), and then telephone to reschedule the delivery date or return later that day, if possible.
- For same-day deliveries (Gauteng Province only), orders must be made on the Fourways Online website by 13:00. All deliveries made thereafter will follow a 24-hour delivery timeframe.
- Same-day deliveries with be delivered to their respective recipients by 16:30, unless otherwise stated.
- Currently, same-day deliveries are only available for the Gauteng Province area. Deliveries for Durban and its surrounding areas will follow a 24-hour delivery timeframe from the date of order. Deliveries for Cape Town and its surrounding areas will follow a 48-hour delivery timeframe from the date of order.
- In accordance with South African COVID-19 Lockdown Regulations, no after-hours will be made to any part of the country.
- Where delays and out-of-stock situations occur, every reasonable effort will be made to inform you if there will be a substantial delay in your delivery.
- All Fourways employees undergo daily screening for COVID-19 symptoms, which includes body temperature checks, which are not to exceed 37 °C. Any individuals showing potential signs of Coronavirus infection will be required to return home for self-quarantine and will not be permitted to enter the Fourways premises or resume any official duties.
- All Fourways goods and work areas are sanitised following guidelines published by the National Department of Health, before leaving the warehouse or depot.
- All Fourways employees are required to wear face masks that cover their nose and mouth to prevent the spread of COVID-19 infection. Hands are to be washed regularly with soap and water, and disinfected with hand sanitiser between each delivery.
- Fourways Online COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Drivers have received training and instruction on how to maintain adequate social distancing from package recipients during the delivery process.
- Upon receipt of delivery, all customers are required to wear protective cloth masks that cover their face and nose. Customers must maintain at least one and a half metres distance from delivery personnel.
- Export restriction
The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Fourways Online is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Fourways Online will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 5% administration fee.
Our Samsung and Alliance aircon products cover a 5 year warranty provided that the unit is installed by an installation company authorised by Fourways Online the unit is serviced as per the warranty card guidelines; and the customer registers their product on www.fourwaysaircon.co.za or www.allianceair.co.za. All other warranties are as stipulated on the Fourways Online website.
Fourways Online shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express Cards or by bank transfer into the Fourways Online bank account, the details of which will be provided on request.
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Fourways Online via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Fourways Online separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Fourways Online takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Fourways Online chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, Suite 74, Private Bag X7, North Riding, 2162.
Fourways Online may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
This website is run by Fourways Airconditioning (private company) based in South Africa trading as Fourways Online and with registration number 2007/004732/07 and RGD Perry; GAG Takis; D Nunes; MN Ciko (Directors).