Benefits of being an installer
Making Business More Profitable for Air-Conditioner Installers
Every installer and contractor in the air-conditioning industry wants to grow their business and offer their customers the best products and services in ways that are cost-effective for both sides. But not everyone has the means to set this up for themselves. The answer is Fourways Online.
Fourways Online is an accredited distributor of some of the world’s leading brands in air-conditioning. Powered by a 20-year legacy and boasting a global footprint in over 17 countries, we provide quality air-conditioning solutions to a growing installer network for their residential and commercial clients. Our primary focus in assisting SMMEs in the air-conditioning industry increase sales success and profitability.
Why Installers Choose Fourways Online:
• Stockists of Samsung and Alliance products
• On-the-spot supply capabilities
• Design assistance on VRF equipment
• Training assistance, technical back-up, fast supply and long-term after-sales parts supply
• Credit facilities
• Innovative online ordering system that connects installers with new customers
• Track orders dynamically, manage accounts, invoice customers on the go, automatically schedule follow-ups
• Grow your customer base and increase sales without actively seeking new business
• Five-year extended warranty on selected products
• Repair and maintenance assistance
• One-stop-shop for ancillary AC equipment (coming soon)
Join Fourways Online and enjoy greater benefits and sales success today!
Requirements to be an installer
Legislation & Regulation
To become a Fourways Accredited Installer, with the ability to install, service or repair any of our air conditioner units, or any other piece of refrigeration and air conditioning equipment you must be a licensed Air Conditioning & Refrigeration technician under the South African DEHT regulations.
The holder of a Refrigerant Handling Licence is an individual who is qualified in their field of activity and has met the licensing requirements under the regulations through a fully accredited party such as ACRA or any other body recognised nationally and/or internationally certificated and/or licensed in air conditioning and refrigeration.